Friday, April 24, 2009

The Start of a New Era!!!

Good Morning Everyone!

The tide has turned.....I am doing something that I never thought I would do.....blogging! As a first-time mommy, I decided to create a site where other mothers of both old and young children can visit for helpful information pertaining to just about anything related to raising kids. Because who couldn't use a little help in stocking their "mommy bag" with extras. I spend alot of my free-time surfing the web for free offers, coupons, playtime ideas, cute clothes, and everything else under the sun. So I thought that I may as well help others out with all of the information that I garner. Plus, it gives me something to do while my little one is napping :) I hope you find this site helpful and please feel free to let me know your thoughts and/or ideas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment